(photo from FreeBurmaRangers.org)
We are going to be going to Thailand passing off care packages to the Free Burma Rangers who will be taking them to people that need them in Burma.
Care Packages for Burma
Burma is a war torn country in Southwest Asia where some of the population is killed, raped and enslaved by the military regime in power. You can help the Free Burma Rangers and their ministry by gathering the following items for kids and mothers.
For Mother and Children:
- Multivitamins (for mom)
- Pediatric vitamins (Gerber Vitamin Drops, for example)
- Cap, hand mitts and a shirt (not a one-piece). It gets very cold in the mountains of Bumra!
- A teether
- Small fingernail clippers
- Small comb and mirror
- One box of children’s chewable vitamins
- 2 child size toothbrushes
- Fingernail clippers
- A small toy
We are taking a trip in a week to Thailand but if you would like to mail a package for us to send with a missions team that will be going later please ensure that it is shipped USPS First Class or Priority mail no later than May 15, 2010 to
201 Corpo Stone
13 Chatan Cho Sunabe
Okinawa, Japan 904-0111